My new Bike



Just got a new bike before Interstate ride......26 Aug 2007 on this day, i spent around SGD3000 for my 1st road bike in my life - Little white

6 comments:

Kean Hong said...

oh...new bike. congrat

IM Richard Tang said...

I think it's over price. What are the derailer componenents, ultegra group set? Nevertheless, as long as you're happy with the bike and fully make use of the bike.

People now very rich huh :P

Camlok said...

Wah, SGD3000....

Anyway, TK Yii here.

rowenne said...

actually bike frame with ultegra group set is SGD2500. But upgrade the seat post and saddle, then almost SGD3k. Can go faster with new bike but really heart sick spend so much:P

Yii, how are u and where are u recently?

Camlok said...

I'm fine. Still working in the same company, but different department, in APD now.

Currenttly still hunting for a new bike since I lost mine last year.

blueameba said...

What a nice bike :D