Hi Frens,
Today is my 1st day working in Singapore. Feel still not get use to it yet. Expecially when u go out with a group of singaporean for a lunch, u will u are special among us, becoz u are malaysian:P
Hope i can get use to the singapore life soon:P
1st day working in Singapore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
u already quit Motorola meh? now work in S'pore... or just some trainning there for months only?
Rho Wen, all the best in Singapore ahh... what is your mobile number in Singapore? May be I call you out for dinner when I go there. Singapore sport facilities are very good leh... I jog and swim everyday over there.
I have less time to jog during weekday coz work late. Go company by 7am everyday coz have to travel 13 MRT stations.
Will find some time to go jogging and swimming there. Actually is a walking distance to there only.
My number: 82251293
since when u resigned? never inform or else we can celebrate it..... so no more cycling that involve u in the future la... no more hiking too?
Ah Sim, Rho Wen got informed us, but, not included you in the list. I didn't know also. She just asked us went to her house for BBQ dinner.
Rho Wen, enjoy your Singapore life ahh... If I was you, sure, everyday go jogging, swimming and kayaking. Heard that they have popular kayaking at Kallang River.
Over there got cycling team also. I always saw people cycling at Marina City early in the morning. I heard from my Singapore colleague, Singaporean always cycle to Johor area like Kota Tinggi and Mersing.
Wish you have a good start, or perhaps, a good starting point from a milestone in your life :)
No matter what, just cheer up and keep going. We support you over the sea.
hope you come back with three perosn la...you, your husband and a kid.... hahaha, from what i heard, you went there for Luv...
RW:
All der bes ya !!
See u in 31.12.06
thanks frens, i nearly to cry liaw...:P
i got no time to go jogging/cycling here during weekday, try to go on weekend.
Do keep me update for any sport activities, i might join:)
miss the days sport with u guys...
Post a Comment