Perhentian Scuba Diving Trip 8-11Apr


Go to photo album for nice underwater stuff pictures:)





How to go there: You can choose either Bus"Mutiara" or " Mahligai" at Putra station with RM30.80 one way
Total travel time: 8hours

When we reached Teluk Dalam Perhentian, it was heavy rain. But it stop after 9am. We did our 1st dive at 9:30am to D'Lagoon with Floray Bay dive shop. This floray bay dive shop is a 5 star dive shop. It provide professional lead and service. So go with the price for their service also a bit higher.

But i change the dive shop after 1st dive. I went to my ex-dive shop where i took my open water license there-Rick-divers. Former name of Rick-divers is Stephant Dive shop. After check out their price, i can easily save 30%:P


Total 7 dives for this trip. I did really enjoy relax diving for 2 times per day and enjoy the lazy afternoon after dive. I think besides diving, the rest of my time was lazying at dive shop and chit chat with divers. Well, i will highly recommend divers to go there as the expenses is lower compared to else places. Of course accommodation and food will not be so good with this price. Beside low expenses, the dive side was fantastic also! The sugar wreck was highly recommended dive site. The wreck was huge and Wah!

5 comments:

Keipo said...

Hello:

Good lah...!!

Snap more foto ,remember oh..I will like to see the photos...and report too..!!

Well done and welcome to blog family !!

fhlim said...

Hello:

Well done ! Welcome to the blogging world. I have added you to my link.

What a creative blog you have with music sharing.

Kean Hong said...

woi, no update of your blog ah?

rowenne said...

look at my latest update about my sipadan trip:)

Keipo said...

羡慕得很,若是有時間,可要好好分享。

繼續努力哦!